How much do I pay for shipping?
The shipping charge will be added to your order and visible at checkout before you finalize the order. The shipping is based on the destination
Accepted payment methods?
We accept card payments with MasterCard, VISA, or PayFast. Residents within South Africa are also offered the option to pay by invoice through our partner Klarna. Please see Klarna’s home page for more information.
Do I have to pay international taxes and duties?
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country that is out of South Africa.
- We cannot control and are not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country, please contact your local customs office for further information.
How do I find the right size?
- There is a size chart on each product page with garment measurements.
- Our sizes ranges from: XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL on t-shirts
- On sweaters are XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
How is the product and fit?
- Our t-shirt is a slim fit and made of cotton stretch which is a bit of stretch
- There is a size chart provided on the product for each size and fabric give
- Sweaters and hoodies are regular fits with a rigid cotton fabric called brushed fleece
- We use 100% cotton on our garments, where there might be a blended textile, we ensure to notify on the product front in bold
How long until my order gets shipped?
- If it is in stock and ready for shipping, we can ship your order the next business day
Will I be able to track my shipment?
- Tees & Gees offer free tracking on all of our shipments domestic and international.
- A tracking email will be sent to the email address you checkout with by the shipping service we have selected for your order.
- If you would like the tracking information sent to an alternate email address, please provide the address in the notes section at checkout.
- After your order has been placed, please wait1-2 business days for the tracking email to be delivered.
- If you have not received an email with your tracking number after this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a tracking number.
- Tracking numbers usually take 24 hours to activate after the shipping company has picked up the package.
Who do you ship with?
- We use various shipping companies and try to always choose the best courier service for that destination. International Shipping will be offered by DHL or any suitable service provider.
- If you need your order to arrive by a specific date or require other special services, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll take care of you.
- Tees & Gees reserves the right to use its discretion when selecting shipping services.
How long will my order take to arrive?
- South African courier orders take between 2-4 days. International orders take between 7-15 days from the postage date.
- Please be aware some countries may have customs clearances which add time to the shipment.
- Please make sure someone is available to receive your shipment.
What if my order gets damaged?
- This is very rare as we package your order in a protective wrap to make sure it doesn’t get damaged.
- Packaging may show signs of travel, but the product enclosed should be as new. Please contact Tees & Gees if you experience damaged goods as a result of shipping.
- For selected groups of styles on Tees & Gees, that are not immediately available for sale but will be available in the future, Tees & Gees may provide customers with the option to place a Pre-Order for these items. When a customer makes a Pre-Order, Tees & Gees will provide an estimated shipping/availability date, which may be subject to variations.
- Once the item arrives in our warehouse and becomes available, we will process and ship your order. At this point, you will receive a shipping notification via email and your credit card will be charged. In the event that the item does not become available at the communicated shipping/availability date, we will notify you via email. You will be apprised of the order status and given the opportunity to cancel the order, or to agree to future delivery date.
- For all Pre-Orders, a credit card will be the only accepted form of payment. Tees & Gees will verify the credit card’s validity at the time of order, but the card will not be charged until the item has shipped.
Is a signature required upon delivery of my order?
- For security reasons, an adult signature is required upon delivery. If you will be unavailable to sign for your package, contact us and a Client Advisor will arrange to have your order held at a nearby “Delivery Courier” location for pickup.
- “Delivery Courier” will make a total of three delivery attempts on three consecutive business days. After the third attempt, your order will be returned to our warehouse.
- We try to reach all corners of the earth from teesngees.com. If there are any delivery restrictions on your address, you will see them at the time of purchase
Changing or canceling an order
- For technical reasons, it is not possible to change your order once it has been shipped. All items purchased at the Tees & Gees -online store can be returned within 30 days, free of charge. In case you need further support, our customer care will be happy to provide assistance
- Depending on the product purchased, your order will be wrapped or packed in Tees & Gees garment bags, boxes, or dust bags. Your order will be shipped in a neutral box to protect your shipment from robbery.
If your box is damaged upon arrival, we recommend that you either refuse the delivery or make a note when signing for its receipt that you are accepting a damaged box.
In case of need for further support, please contact our c. customer care.