The Tees & Gees Online Store accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit cards
- We accept the following Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Your card will not be charged until your order has left our warehouse. In case of payment through PayPal, the amount will be charged the day of the order. When sending goods back, the amount will be credited back to your bank or PayFast account. When sending goods back, the amount will be credited back to your original method of payment.
- We are working on other forms of payment methods that would make it easy for all our customers
- Your card information is encrypted in our system using 128-bit SSL technology. This high standard of security means shopping with a credit card on Tees & Gees is secure, and ensures that your data will under no circumstances be accessible by third parties.
- We work with CyberSource to process your credit card information. CyberSource is owned by Visa International and is one of the largest payment transaction companies on the Internet. Your credit card and billing information are recorded via a fully encrypted Secure Socket Layer connection (SSL). This and your other personal information are safe and secure and will only be used for your intended purpose.
- To ensure that your online credit card payment is as secure as possible, we use Verified by Visa and MasterCard® Secure Code™, internationally recognized authentication technology collectively known as 3D Secure. 3D Secure protects your credit cards against unauthorized use to minimize the risk of online credit card fraud.
- To use 3-D Secure you need to register at your Bank.
TAXES AND DUTIES
- Taxes are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemized on the Order Summary Page. A summary of applicable duties and taxes is shown at checkout before completing the order payment.
ACCOUNT & SECURITY WITHIN THE ONLINE STORE CUSTOMER
MY ACCOUNT & PASSWORD
The registration at the Tees & Gees Online store comes with various benefits:
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Create a personal wish list, and share it with your family & friends or print it out
- Manage your personal data and save your preferred settings
- Manage your account details and address book
- Be invited to online events, exclusive products, and special promotions
If you forgot your password, please click here to change it or follow the ‘FORGOT PASSWORD’ instructions on the Log-in / Registration page. You will then receive a new password.
DATA SECURITY (SSL)
- To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, Tees & Gees uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration. You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of your browser you will see it begins with ‘https:’ instead of the normal ‘http:’. This means that you are in a secure mode.
Please be assured that your personal information is kept private and confidential and at no point will we rent or sell this. Please note that Versace may use your contact details to inform you about new arrivals, exclusive products, and services via email. If you would prefer not to receive these updates, please unsubscribe from our mailing list.