RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- At present, we do not offer an exchange service. Please return the items back to us and place a new order for the correct item online. Please note, that items purchased from a retail store cannot be exchanged at the Tees & Gees Online Store, and vice versa.
- We realize that not all products fit just right, so you may need to return or exchange the product. If you feel that you want to return the goods, please contact us at email@example.com.
- When contacting us please ensure that your order number, a detailed list of the items you wish to return, and the reason why you are returning them.
- The customer is required to arrange to have the product shipped back to one of our Tees & Gees Stores.
- Once the product arrives at our store it goes through inspection for “new condition,” and once it passes, we will either send you the desired product of exchange.
- The return of the product and subsequent exchange delivery charges will the responsibility of the customer.
- If an incorrect product was shipped to the customer or the purchased product arrived damaged, Tees & Gees will reimburse the customer for any shipping charges related to the return or replacement of the purchased product.
- Orders cannot be canceled once they have shipped. Refused shipments will not be refunded. If you would like to cancel an order after it has been shipped please wait until the order has been delivered to you, then send an email with a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY FOR ITEMS PURCHASED IN STORE?
- Tees & Gees will accept exchanges or returns of eligible merchandise within 14 days of purchase. Merchandise must be unworn, in original condition, in its original packaging and undamaged box, with original tags attached and accompanied by a valid proof of purchase.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form as the original payment.
ARE DELIVERY CHARGES REFUNDABLE?
- Any original shipping charges incurred at the time of purchase are non-refundable.